Hello bride and grooms to be! I know how stressful planning a wedding can be. I thought that this post could be about something more fun and exciting- picking the music! Don’t worry, choosing your wedding song doesn’t have to be. I’ve crafted a list of a few songs that would be great during the reception. They’re divided into different genres to help you find what you’re looking for. Remember to scroll down to the bottom for a full look at the playlist I selected these songs from.
1. “I Can’t Believe That You’re In Love With Me” -Billie Holiday
1. “Faithfully” -Journey
2. “What I Like About You” -The Romantics
1. “I’m Lost Without You” -Blink 182
2. “Take On The World” -You Me At Six
1. “Yours”- Russel Dickerson
2. “H.O.L.Y”- Florida Georgia Line
1. “Deal Love” -FARRO
1. ” Thinking Out Loud” – Ed Sheeran
2. “How Would You Feel (Paean)” -Ed Sheeran
3. “You Are In Love” -Taylor Swift
1. “Beautiful” -Ben Rector
2. “All I Want Is You” -Judah & The Lion
For additionally music inspiration, check out the Spotify playlist I grabbed these songs from!
If you decide to use any of the songs I included in this post or from the playlist shared, please let me know! I would love to hear which songs you decided to dance the night away to. For an engagement photo session or day of the wedding photos, contact me. I would love to be a part of your big day!